halo pc mouse problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey people im havin trouble w/ my mouse on halo pc. it was working fine till a few days ago when i get in the game and its like im constantly moving it to the left so my guy spins. also when i go to options if theres different options in a horizontal row, it still circles to the left...i took out the batteries (its a cordless mouse) and used the arrows to get it to options and it still did it even tho the mouse wasnt sending a signal. any1 noe what i should do? any help would be much appreciated. thx!

I am having the same problem

but only in multiplayer, I loaded the single player game and it worked fine. Then I went back to multiplayer and it start acting up again. I am using an Optical Microsoft Intellimouse and I just can't figure out the problem

Well

I would reinstall the drivers, and/or check for updates. Also turn down hardware acceleration (rihgt click->properties->settings->advanced->troubleshoot) Then turn it down one notch. i dont think that is it but it might do the trick.

Sean

Thanks

I tried both, unfortunately neither seemed to work. Though I just thought that the only thing that has changed since I last played successfully, is the usb port I have it plugged into. So I am going to change it back after I get out of my education class.

help!

hello all,

I am having problems moveing out of the pod that i start in....it says use left button...which is the mousee but I dont seem to move anywhere???

Any ideas???

Hi dwhelan,
try re-installing Intellipoint, or get the latest version, 5.0, from the microsoft website, and make sure that in the program, you have selected the correct mouse model.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back