Happy birthday, newsbot !

ToRN

In less than 8 weeks my name will be there, and thre better be some candles :D.

Anyway, happy birthday, newsbot :D

(PS: I know... it's a newsbot :))

lol.
Trying to get those early post counts up ToRN?

Hey both of us are in the top 12 posters as of now :)

I'm getting the post count up to all of you to your Jawbreaker setting. Check out the thread in the Comments board.

NewsBOT was supposed to be the comments system for the news, however it was too buggy, so I took it off until a more reliable version is released.

post count

Originally posted by 3DS Julio
I'm getting the post count up to all of you to your Jawbreaker setting.
Don't suppose I'll get those lost 1650 posts when we changed form UBB to Jawbreaker 'eh? :eek:

How many times have you guys switched forum services? UBB to Jawbreaker to vB...anything before that?

MrGaribaldi comes of age

Hey its MrGaribaldi 's birthday today!

Have a good one. Hope its not spoiled by getting captured by some shadow ship or something...

Re: MrGaribaldi comes of age

Originally posted by Phantasm66
Hey its MrGaribaldi 's birthday today!
Have a good one. Hope its not spoiled by getting captured by some shadow ship or something...

Thank You :)

Shadowship? What Shadowship?
I told you I don't remember ;):D

Re: Re: MrGaribaldi comes of age

Originally posted by MrGaribaldi

Thank You :)

Shadowship? What Shadowship?
I told you I don't remember ;):D

Any more gip out of you, and its the psi-corps brainwashing installation for you....

I hope you got drink and scored.:) Happy birthday.

Hip hip hura

Happy Birthday, Mr Garibaldi. Hope you get some more cards than I did last year :p.

Anyway, enjoy your saturday and birthday.

You are part of the rebel alliance and a traitor

Hey this is cool, now we know when everyone's birthday is....:)

Actually we also used Gamers.com boards a long time ago when we were part of the GX Network. We have come a very long way, sorry for the bad management, actually 3DS was a very small site back then, so we never thought any of this was necessary, well... back then vB didn't exist either, and UBB was $200 for a single license, something we couldn't cover since 3DS didn't see any profits either. :eek:

Originally posted by Vehementi
How many times have you guys switched forum services? UBB to Jawbreaker to vB...anything before that?

Go out and do something MrGaribaldi, don't listen to a bunch of nerds blabbing about technology and their problems with it :p

Happy B-day!

Thank you all :)

I get quite touched :eek:

As for the partying, I'll be going out next week instead... I try to keep the day for visiting family... (that way you get more presents :D)

Julio> 3ds sure has come a long way :)

Bump - NewsBot's 2nd birthday. Probably the first birthday thread to be recycled a year later.

Back