Happy birthday Spike.

Yeah happy birthday mate. Hope you have a good one.

Regards Howard
happy%20birthday1.gif

:)

cheers guys! I wasn't expecting anybody to notice. I really appreciate it :)

I'm glad to say that I got thoroughly drunk last night, waking up without a trace of a hangover this morning. Ah, Perfect day. lol.

Yea, spike thanks for replying to my upgrading eMachines T2682 thread, also I would sing a belated birsthday song...

Happy Birthday to you...

Happy Birthday to you...

Happy Birthday dear Spike!

Happy Birthsay to you....

:haha: :haha:

Oh wait, here compes the cake! :chef:

:haha:

Happy birthday Spike. I happened to have upgraded my computer and it was very sucessful and I will thank you and once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys. I really appreciate it. I almost missed this thread - seems to have been around a little while, today, but it's kinda hard to not look at a threat when it's subject is your name and two exclamations. lmao

I'm afraid though MrGaribaldi that the hangover free day included was last year, but hey, there's always hope for one this year too :)

I hope each of you have as good a day as you would wish me :D

And if you can't find the real black stuff, try the real brown stuff. Sip a glass of some good scotch. Can't be beat.

BTW, Happy Birthday! :)

Well a happy B day I wish for you as well.

How about without the hangover, AND without the drunkness! Take it to the next level!

Hope all is well.

Thanks guys - I very much appreciate it.

I actually have taken it to the next level oddly enough. I decided earlier that I wouldn't mind a birthday without getting drunk, and so here I am, completely sober. I've had my fun anyway - I've been winding up the telemarketers that have been calling me all day. (If ever they ask "could I ask you some questions?", always reply "as long as it's not personal or financial.". It's great when you listen to them on the back foot because you've refused to answer questions for one of those reasons :) )

It's just as well really, because now I have to sit down and try to code some CSS (not one of my strongest areas!). I wish I could invent my own attributes as I went along, it would be so much easier. CSS just doesn't flow in the same way that I think.

Anyhow, it's not been a bad day today, and I hope yours has been just as good.

:haha: Yeah, telemarketers... One called my house the other day, looking for my Dad. I said he wasn't here and she asked when would be a good time to call back. I told her there wasn't one and hung up :grinthumb
btw happy birthday Spike! I was going to put in a birthday present but I've already posted this.(stolen) :haha: Have a good one, or what's left of it!

Back