Happy New Year,everybody

chrissof

Hi all you hardware-crazy freaks at TechSpot.
Have a really happy new year.
Best wishes to everybody and loads of success in 2007.
Enjoy the fireworks...

Cheers to everyone :hotouch: ! Have a safe and happy New Year! It's still 12/31 here on the Eastern Seaboard of the US, but I know some of our members are already celebrating :stickout: (time zone difference :dead: ).

Cheers to everyone at Techspot!

Have a Safe and Happy New Year! Please don't drink and drive!

Happy new year everybody!!

It's still about 9:30 PM on 12/31/06 here, and all I can do for new years is watch the live countdown on TV hehe.
I have a bad habit of not-knowing that it's past midnight while I'm on the computer, so hopefully it won't happen on an important time like tonight.

Let's hear some New Years' Resolutions everyone!! I'm still thinking of mine...

Best wishes :)

Well glad to hear I'm not the only one spending New Years Eve on the forums. But Happy New Years to everyone!

Yay Happy New Year Everyone!!! Where I Am New Years Just Started 3 Minutes Ago!!!

Ditto to all and especially Tedster (for obvious reasons). Of course, I'm late as usual. :giddy:

I second(fourth?) that
Happy New Year Everyone

For my sanity 2007 must be better than 06 :)

What did u all do for new years? Mad crazy drinking paries? I had to work... So i got home, got on comp, used my crazie graphics card o run a dual monitor, one being the tv screen and i watched it turn to 2007... Thats mine... I couldnt do anything, parents were out getting plastered, i was stuck home

Back