TechSpot

Hard Drive? What hard drive? I took the freeway.

By Plug it where
Oct 21, 2003
  1. Hi-D-Ho everyone. :D You never know how lost you are until to try to find yourself (or something like that).
    I am a former Marine that was forced out due to "old Daddy" bush's defensive spending cutbacks back in 1991, so I left and got a degree in electronics. I've been bouncing around from semiconductor company to semiconductor company until I got tired of being laid off. Now I work in the biomedical field curing cervical cancer (for less money).:mad: As part of my duties I work on PC's along with biomedical equipment. It is a nice job and it is morally rewarding. Anyhow, I will bounce back in here from time to time to leech some knowledge and maybe pass on a meager hint if I have one.
    Thanks,

Tom

2. LNCPapa

LNCPapa TS Special Forces Posts: 4,210   +424

Glad to have you aboard Plug - kinda feels odd calling you Plug though, heh. Hope we can teach each other a few things.

3. Phantasm66

Phantasm66 TS Rookie Posts: 5,734   +7

4. young&wild

young&wild TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 993

Welcome to Techspot! Enjoy your stay!

5. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,172

Welcome, I think you will find TechSpot very informative and full of information to learn from, as well as help others if you so please. I hope your time spent here is enjoyable.

6. Plug it where

Plug it where TS Rookie Topic Starter

Thanks everyone! I appreciate the welcome!

7. Betageek48

Betageek48 TS Rookie

Greetings and Salutations to Plug from the Betageek!

8. sw123

sw123 TS Rookie Posts: 595

Welcome to TechSpot

If you help with a computer build, a virus, or upgrade, ask me or howard_hopkinso(for virus/spyware problems)

9. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

Look at the date of this thread guys lol.

Regards Howard :)

10. ElStevenio

ElStevenio TS Rookie Posts: 24

Flamin eck! Started in 2003 lol

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.