Hardcore Gamer !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Didou

Now that's HardCore !!!

holyshit.jpg

Ok i like the occasional game of CS ans GTA3 but does he /she ever get out? They might be a tester or collector so everyone to there own.

I like the fact that the guy has a SNES and a Super Famicom. He can't get more "collector" then that.;)

cool, check out the old sega megadrive/genesis with 32x addon.

Its all coming back how I wasted my money on that and should of got a Playstation 1 at the time.

Oh well, PC gaming all the way for me!

Is that a Panasonic Real sitting back there?

Wow, I thought I had a lot of old game systems but this guy has me beat by a long shot. There are a couple there that I can't identify.

When I went over to Didou's house his living room looked an awful lot like that. Except the consoles weren't arrayed so neatly ;)

His computer is on the other side of the room, Rick ;)

ok..

/me want that room!
/me want that room!
/me want that room!
/me want that room!
/me want that room!
/me want that room!

(and everything in it, of course)

I am starting a collection of old computers :)

Currently I have:-

ZX80
ZX81
16k Spectrum (Original Rubber Key Variety)
48k Spectrum (As above)
48k Spectrum +
128k Spectrum +
Spectrum +2
Spectrum +2A
Spectrum +3
Acorn Electron
Commodore 64
Amiga 500
Amiga 600
Amiga 1200 (3 of them)
Amiga 3000
Apple Mac Plus
PC (486 Box)
PC (PII Box)
PC (Athlon Box)
PC (My Rig)

I can't spy an Amiga CD32 in that picture.
When did you break into LNCPapa's house to take that picture Didou?:D

Bar the multiple format (I'm a PC hardware only user, but not just windows), matches my game collection in age, varitation in tyope, amount, etc. I have to lift 5 1/4 floppys off my keybaord sometimes! onoit that my new Pc can read them

What this person really needs is a big box. They need to load the big box with everything over a year and a half old, travel with the big box to Games+ or something of the like, trade in the stuff for $$$ and buy a round of drinks for their friends.

Originally posted by PHATMAN5050
What this person really needs is a big box. They need to load the big box with everything over a year and a half old, travel with the big box to Games+ or something of the like, trade in the stuff for $$$ and buy a round of drinks for their friends.

Hes been trying to sell all this on Ebay but he wants to much money. Ill take a look and see if I can find a auction for him.

Truly, a New God has been revealed to us, and we must worship them, and give sacrifice to them...

Assuming, of course, they're any good at all those games?;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back