HardOCP benchmark the VisionTek Geforce4 Ti 4600

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arris

From HardOCP:

This card rocks on the performance side, with the fastest benchmarks I've seen and fluid gameplay. Before finishing this review, I popped this sucker in my main machine to play all of my games on it. While benchmarks can show you one side of the coin, you really don't appreciate it until you sit down and play some games on it yourself. It truly brings replay value back to both your new games and your old games. Now you can run at the highest resolution with 2X AA or bump the resolution down one and go for 4X AA. Gameplay is immersive and real; you are in the game. The VisionTek Xtasy GeForce4 Ti4600 is a top performing card with great image quality, there's no question about that. It's aimed for the true hardcore enthusiast. Whether you fit in this category or not, is only something you can decide. Should you wait and see what else becomes available, or should you get this card now? These are decisions only you can make, but I can tell you that if you do get this card, you won't be disappointed in the performance one bit. MSRP is U.S. $399, and the card is available in stores now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back