Has anyone Used Advanced System Care purchased

I had this software but I uninstalled it. It was very annoying, prompting you with a "frownie" face about every other day telling you something was wrong and you needed to run another scan. I had used it about 5 years and it used to prompt about once a week. But now it has too many prompts so I uninstalled it. Has anyone else run into this problem?

I'm pretty sure that about a year ago I came across a backup of this program which was installed in a very obscure location and then I had quite some difficulty in removing it. It must have been left behind after I gave the program a trial ages ago and then uninstalled it. A lot of such programs and toolbars can be a challenge to remove. Don't get caught out again.

I did remove it. That's okay. I removed it because it was annoying. Has anyone used this software and found it annoying as well? Perhaps I did not have it set up correctly.

They prey on the lack of knowledge of novices and will do their best to frighten you so you keep forking out. There is no right way to set it up. You can adequately maintain your computer by using Windows utilities for zero outlay. Have a look at CCleaner if you really must go that route. Stick to the free version though. Most of us on the forum know better than to install such software. Also be aware that although security software is important there's no reason to subscribe. Very good AV solutions are available as freeware. Microsoft's built in Defender will do a good job on it's own.

Back