Having a few problems...

Status
Not open for further replies.

samjohnson

Ok well the first one is that when I boot up I can't see the screen that has my motherboard logo and where it says that I can hit delete to go into the bios. The only thing that I see is a "auto adjust" on the screen. And then it goes a way and goes to the windows start up screen and everything. I can get into the bios though I just have to hit delete a bunch of time to make sure I get it. The other problem is that my CD/DVD drive is not auto detecting. I can go into "my computer" and click on the drive and get into the cd but it won't auto detect for some reason. Also my USB flash drive does the same thing. Usually if you put a flash drive in it will ask want you want to do with it but it dosn't do that. I put it in and it does nothing. I can get into that to though "my computer". If anybody has any suggestions about this it would be greatly appreciated. Oh and one more thing, when I start my comp up it does one beep so everything is good there.

I don't see the problem with your first 'problem'. Maybe get into the bios and then turn off your motherboard logo displaying, that way you see the RAM check, and the HD checks. Not sure what else to tell you there.

For the auto play issue, right click on your CD/DVD drive and your USB drive (at different times) and go to properties. Then there is an AutoPlay tab, play around in there, I bet you can get them to autorun again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back