Having problem with viewing certain website, please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

adu123

Today, I've used my window xp to visit MGM MIRAGE Information Station website for updating my record. After I enter my account number and my PIN, another window open display: please select your prefer lanaguage, 1) English, 2) Spanish. The problem I have is that I can't proceed any further because I don't see any buttons that allow me to do so, I'm stuck on that page.
So I use my other my computer to visit MGM MIRAGE Information Station website instead. Then, surprisingly I was able to update my record because on the same window that display: please select your prefer lanaguage, 1) English, 2) Spanish has a "NEXT" button this time, it allow me to proceed to the next page.
My question is: how come I can't see the "NEXT" button when I use window xp to visit MGM MIRAGE Information Station website, I've tried to resize the window, but it didn't solve the problem. Does it have anything to do with screen resoultion? Any help would be appreciated!

Make sure Javascript and cookies are enabled in your browser.

If your using IE,try using Firefox or Opera instead (this is good idea

anyway,even if it doesn`t solve the problem).

How do I make sure javascript and cookies are enable in my browser? By the way, my xp was being infected by virus, spyware.... when I used it to visit MGM MIRAGE Information Station website, I don't know if any of that cause this problem?

Uh oh :eek: It may or may not be causing the problem,but you have to get spyware sorted before

anything else.Go HERE follow the instructions,then post the logs in the security forum.

Look on google for enabling javascript and cookies in your particular browser.

Usually Tools/options/security or content.

Make sure you flush all your Internet caches! Sometimes you get bad cookies or they get messed up and you can't access certain web sites/pages.

Start -> Control Panel -> Internet Options -> General Page -> Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back