Having Virus Problems Hijackthis log included

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! So what I've done so far is run an !Avast boot-scan... results of Boot-Scan : 14 Trojans 13 other misc. Spyware. So i thought this might fix it, deleted all of the files through !avast but no luck. It displays this image on my desktop

bastard.jpg

(Not a good one)

If I click on the desktop it links me to a site that sells an anti-virus product. Also randomly a pop-up will come telling me that I'm infected and I need their software.

The Hijackthis log is in the attachment

I Told It To fix both of these but they came back next restart leading me to believe that there is a Service replacing them but I can't find it. The 024 is the picture on my desktop (see picture above)

hijackthis.txt said:
O21 - SSODL: adsoowf - {9D93C819-7574-41EB-BA60-0178BE463024} - C:\WINDOWS\adsoowf.dll
O24 - Desktop Component 0: Privacy Protection - file:///C:\WINDOWS\privacy_danger\index.htm

Blind Dragon said:
Under no circumstances should you change the directory that highjackthis downloads to

I Saw this while reading around.... I noticed that HJT is on my desktop after downloading. Is this a problem?

Any Ideas? Thanks, Nolan

Problem Solved! Ran a few of my programs along with the ones in the Sticky and all fixed. It was a couple backdoors with a Trojan in the mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back