TechSpot

HD 7970 $300

By GhostRyder
Jun 23, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. I found this deal when I was searching for parts the other day, if anyone is looking to get a nice video card or add another to CFX with, this is a steal of a deal for an HD 7970.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814202008

Plus the added bonus of 4 Games from AMD makes this thing a sweet deal.

2. LNCPapa

LNCPapa TS Special Forces Posts: 4,373   +289

Looks like that particular card is no longer available. Just have to hope that it comes back in stock at that price.

3. GhostRyder

GhostRyder TS Evangelist Topic Starter Posts: 2,311   +551

Yep, out of stock sadly, I hope more come in at that price or that they all start dropping to that range.

4. JC713

JC713 TS Evangelist Posts: 7,082   +920

You forgot to shout me out for this GhostRyder. I pointed this out xD.

5. GhostRyder

Lol @ JC713, ok shout to JC for pointing out how cheap it really was :p

Also there is this alternative Link

Its 350 if you include the rebate, plus its their special "Vapor X" Ghx edition, it was 450, so thats not a bad deal either, but not as good as the first one.

6. St1ckM4n

St1ckM4n TS Evangelist Posts: 3,479   +624

This is a good card, very nice cooling system.

AFAIK the AMD Never Settle Reloaded Offer comes with three games for the 79xx series: Crysis 3, Tomb Raider?, Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon.

7. GhostRyder

Its back in stock again!!!

FYI: St1ckM4n
    Its 4 Game :p
    Bioshock Infinite

8. St1ckM4n

These are the three games I received. There is no Tomb Raider, that's for 7800 series. My bad.

Below is picture from the current offer.

[​IMG]

9. GhostRyder

Yea, but this specific card also comes with Tomb Raider, theres two cards that come with it, one is the above mentioned offer, the other is Tomb Raider.

10. St1ckM4n

OK, cool, so it must be the manufacturer (Sapphire) throwing in that freebie. :eek:

11. misor

misor TS Maniac Posts: 1,026   +154

I'm sorry for a 'little hijacking' of this thread:
    if a sibling buys for me this never settle video card bundle (or an NVidia bundle) from newegg/tigerdirect/bestbuy, can I download the games now even if the video card will not arrive in the Philippines until 6-8 months later?

I'm so jealous of you guys getting the best deals in (u.s.) town. I'm from the Philippines and such bundles are a rarity here.

12. JC713

JC713 TS Evangelist Posts: 7,082   +920

I think you can download them instantly since the codes are emailed to you. Not sure though.

misor likes this.
  13. St1ckM4n

The retailer provides you with the code. They either ship it, email it, or don't send it at all...

Once you have this code, you can claim them on AMD website.

By the way, Tomb Raider has been added as part of Level Up offer, since May.

misor likes this.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.