HD5770 Black screen Crash

Rohied

I [FONT=verdana]play Battlefield 3, Metro2033, The witcher, Far cry 3 and a tons of other games without any problem.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]But when I play LoL or WoW, way less demanding games I get a black screen, while the sound continues or a black screen with vertrical stripes with a sound loop or grey screen. I get it daily only with these 2 games.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]My setup is in the file Rohied-PC[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]Also the only difference between those games are the crashing and the non crashing is that the crashing games require internet to play..[/FONT]

Attachments

• ROHIED-PC.TXT
    18.8 KB · Views: 1
  • PCHF_131005_210659.zip
    290.8 KB · Views: 1
"[FONT=verdana]Also the only difference between those games are the crashing and the non crashing is that the crashing games require internet to play"... So we know this involves the wired or wireless adapters, depending on how you connect to the Internet to play these games... and your ISP's settings[/FONT]

I have not tried on Lan, I did however tried an USB Wifi adapter that's not connected to the wireless network adapter and this gave the same results

Also don't really have the opportunity to check it on lan

Bump, happened again, played 2 hours, screen went black, sound still plays can do everything just the screen thats black.

Tried alt tabbing, ctr alt del etc nothing helps except a hard reset

Back