Hell/ First problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi i am currently running a NVIDA Geforce FX 5700le video card and for some reason it does not seem to be running the quality it once used to have.

My Pc is AMD Athlon XP 3200+
2.19 Ghz
512 MG ram

I play halo online and I use the program called fraps, which records video directly from the game to my hard drive. Now lately in the last year or so fraps has been crashing my pc and rebooting it in the middle of filming the game. Now i never did this before but now it started doing that. I typically get around 60 fps but like now the fps seems to be lower. Sometimes also my video glitches durring the game causing me to see threw the whole game. Is this an indication that my card has reached its grave?

Thank you in advance.

Hi and Welcome to Techspot!! :)

Maybe your card is overheating. Open up your PC, and clean your video card, using a can of compressed air. Clean its fan and its heatsink. Check if the fan is spinning correctly.

If your card has a temperature sensor, download a program like Everest Home Edition, and check its temperature.

Regards :wave:

Also, run antivirus and antispyware programs on your pc if you haven't already!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back