TechSpot

Hello (again...)

By KingCody
Feb 10, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Hello everyone,
    I was a very active member of this forum several years back, but have been "M.I.A." for a while. My trusty old Opty-165 rig blew a PSU (5 leaking capacitors!), and instead of just replacing it, I decided it was finally time to build a new system...

As I am on a bit of a budget; I chose to go with an AMD Trinity A8-5600K FM2 APU, Gigabyte F2A85X-UP4, 8GB Crucial DDR3 1600, Crucial 128GB Sata6.0Gb/s SSD, PCP&C Silencer Mark III 600w PSU, and a Cooler Master HAF XB case. Overall I am very happy with this rig, and it is ridiculously fast compared to my old Opty rig.

Anyways, building the new system has reinvigorated my interest in PC building and computers in general. I decided to re-visit this great forum to start seeing all the good stuff I've missed here over the past few years. I was happy to see my TechSpot account was still active (with post count, title and all). I hope to be a bit more active in the coming weeks as I get reacquainted with the TechSpot world again. :)
  2. TS-56336

TS-56336 TechSpot Booster Posts: 571   +98

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.