TechSpot

Hello All! I am new to TechSpot.

By rogercrace
Jan 9, 2008
  1. Hi,

I have become a memeber becuase I am interested in providing as much help as possible to computer users who need answers to problems they have encountered. I pride my self in seeking answers by digging and digging some more to come up with solutions to problems. I have been in the business for a long time and I enjoy providing a helping hand.

I just encountered and solved a really peculiar problem that just occurred with a Jump/Flash/USB Drive. The drive took a hit and rendered Windows Explorer inoperable when ever I tried to open the Jump Drive. In fact, the data was corrupt or at least some sectors were unreadable causing Windows Explorer to hang.

To make a long story short, I was able to return the Jump Drive back into proper working order. I am still able to access it just as I did before it took the hit. If anyone out there has had a similar problem, please let me know so I can provide some feedback.

I am glad to be a member.

..Roger..

2. kimsland

kimsland Ex-TechSpotter Posts: 18,353

Hi rogercrace and welcome to TechSpot

To access technical support you will need to go to Here into the appropriate forum for any support you may have.

You can also access many online TechSpot guides Here

Please read all guidlines and TOS Here before posting.

Also it is customary to post your system specs in Edit Profile:

Enjoy your Stay :)

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.