TechSpot

Hello all I am so desperate

By Kyrik
Feb 27, 2006
  1. Helllo, I am Kyrik....I know very little about computer yet my computer frequenly crashes and that drives me insane :mad: application hanged, fault bucket, computer restarts, blue screen, failed to boot in safe mode n last good config...arrrgghhhh!!!! :dead: ..nice to meet u all anyway.

2. Samstoned

Samstoned TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,018

Welcome Kyrik

go to your profile manager and add pc info if you know it
    if you don't look for a program called Belarc Advisor it will list what you are running
    then make a post in the right forum (here)
    sounds like a good start would be under windows <<-----

3. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

Hello Kyrik and welcome to Techspot.

Go HERE and follow the instructions.

If that doesn`t help. Zip 5 or 6 of your latest minidumps together and attach them in a new thread in the Windows OS forum.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

4. Kyrik

Kyrik TS Rookie Topic Starter

Hello n thx i' ve read some ppl's posts and some have similar issue with me and recently i just got an error that i submitted to microsoft it said "error caused by problem in random access memory"....that seems to be the problem..but i wanna ask u about nvidesm problem..my recent and most often error was error code 1000007f it was initiated first with the problem of nvidesm internal error in data structure..what is that anyway?..is it related to motherboard, vga, ram, or hd?and how to eliminate this problem..thx and btw my drivers are not all fully updated because when I downloaded it never finished due to to automatically reboot (10-30 minutes)..when using the old drivers I never had this problem before and i ve tried to reinstall my windows xp sp2 but it went the same..it first happened around 16 feb 2006 i dont know why..I scanned no virus exist in my computer..thx.

5. howard_hopkinso

0x0000007F: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

One of three types of problems occurred in kernel-mode: (1) Hardware failures. (2) Software problems. (3) A bound trap (i.e., a condition that the kernel is not allowed to have or intercept). Hardware failures are the most common cause (many dozen KB articles exist for this error referencing specific hardware failures) and, of these, memory hardware failures are the most common.

As you can see. 7F errors are most commonly associated with ram problems. They can also be caused by other hardware problems as well.

Regards Howard :)

6. Kyrik

Kyrik TS Rookie Topic Starter

Error nvidesm and error code 100000d1 i recently got this. I read on the other post it is about lan driver problem. But after that my computer restarted and could not boot,there was only nvdia boot agent message.My hard disk could not be detected. After I tighly connect (which was already connected firmly) all cable n connetion it is bootable again. After starting my windows I got multiple windows warning and it hanged NJEEVES error and on the event viewer I saw "Fault bucket 271372488". Restated it went normal. What is that? Which hardware do you think is brooken?Is it only ram? Is there any way I could fix them so I don't have to buy new parts? Thanks a lot before. I am really sorry if I keep asking the same problem, I never expereince this kind of things in entire my life using a computer...

7. howard_hopkinso

Did you follow the instructions in this link HERE?

If not, I suggest you do.

Regards Howard :)

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.