TechSpot

Hello All, New member here...Hailing from Florida

By MarlinRunner
Jan 28, 2005
  1. Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to introduce myself and provide some general info about me. I found this site when I googled "How to build a gaming server". I took a look around, didn't see exactly what I needed yet, but I really didn't look hard, and decided to register.

I am 24, I live in Pensacola, FL. I am married to Amy(36) aka just2sweetgirl, I have a 12 yr old step-daughter (who thinks shes going on 24!) and a 5 month old son. My wife works in the Computer field as a programmer (don't ask I don't know what all she does and never can remember all those dang abbreviations!). I stay at home and run the house. I used to be in Sales Management. I also do a little freelance photography and writing for outdoor magazines.

I don't know nearly enough about computers...just enough to get myself into trouble! :blush: I do like to learn, and try to implement things I've learned. One of my hobbies is Gaming, both PC and Console. I hope to build a gaming server eventually to host some of my favorite games on.

Some of my hobbies....Reading, Cooking, Writing, Web Surfing, Fishing, Boating, Photography, Gaming...and others, but I don't want to bore you yet. I'll save that for all the dumb questions I'm sure I'll be asking later!

Well thats me...

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.