TechSpot

Hello All, New member here...Hailing from Florida

By MarlinRunner
Jan 28, 2005
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to introduce myself and provide some general info about me. I found this site when I googled "How to build a gaming server". I took a look around, didn't see exactly what I needed yet, but I really didn't look hard, and decided to register.

I am 24, I live in Pensacola, FL. I am married to Amy(36) aka just2sweetgirl, I have a 12 yr old step-daughter (who thinks shes going on 24!) and a 5 month old son. My wife works in the Computer field as a programmer (don't ask I don't know what all she does and never can remember all those dang abbreviations!). I stay at home and run the house. I used to be in Sales Management. I also do a little freelance photography and writing for outdoor magazines.

I don't know nearly enough about computers...just enough to get myself into trouble! :blush: I do like to learn, and try to implement things I've learned. One of my hobbies is Gaming, both PC and Console. I hope to build a gaming server eventually to host some of my favorite games on.

Some of my hobbies....Reading, Cooking, Writing, Web Surfing, Fishing, Boating, Photography, Gaming...and others, but I don't want to bore you yet. I'll save that for all the dumb questions I'm sure I'll be asking later!

Well thats me...
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.