Hello All !! Thrilled to Join U all :)

By kishorekvss
Dec 2, 2006
  1. Hi there friends!!!

Firstly thanks to Julio & Team. I have been an average user of internet. Primarily im a developer in .net and use sql server 2000 as database.

Oflate i was awarded with a laptop, with which im facing lot of problems due to malware. I am keen to learn the things to heal these and to maintain secure data system for myself.

I seek your help and guidance in gaining knowledge and usage of tools. Moreover im a good tutor too. I can effectively transfer my knowledge to many very easily. So i am confident the knowledge gained here is sure to be distributed and spread across in my teams and friends.

Pardon me for my less communicative skills (... meaning not so frequent mails and posts :) ....), sure i will try to improve upon these with your support.

Wish to see you all keep in touch with me...

Kishore V S S Kaligotla

Contact me: [im from Hyderabad, India +5:30 GMT]
    ========= [primary mail id] [not regularly checked]
    0091 9849344263 (mobile - airtel - india)
  2. takaboku

takaboku TS Rookie Posts: 136

Hi and welcome to TechSpot, . I did a quick Google of your hometown and it looks like a great city to live in: "Hyderabad, the fifth largest metropolis of India, is the state capital of Andhra Pradesh. The city is nearly 400 years old and is noted for its rich history and culture with monuments, mosques, temples, and a rich and varied heritage in arts, crafts and dance." The map also showed several large lakes, parks and a rail system we can only dream about here in America. Believe me when I say I would love to ride a train to work everyday instead of having to drive.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.