Hello all

By mrfreeman5
Mar 30, 2010
  1. This is my first time to use a forum like this.
  2. matrix86

matrix86 TS Guru Posts: 811   +26

Hello and welcome. Be sure to read the rules and regulations and you'll get along just fine here.

The biggest issue is the following:

"Use the search function. Before posting any new messages make sure the topic you are interested has not been discussed just recently, you can choose the search feature from the forum menu which will take you to previously posted information."

Not using this before posting can get you ripped to shreds in the forums. Forums are supposed to be friendly and inviting places...however, they are not. There are users who will pick fights just because they can (this is generally most common among users who have been here a long time and have a large number of posts..."superiority complex" comes to mind, lol. They think that just because they've been here for a long time and have a large amount of posts that that excuses their rude behavior). So be careful what you post, and don't stoop to their level by arguing back. Just ignore them despite what the poster says about you. I don't mean to scare you off, only to warn you.

But PLEASE do use the search function. I've had a few questions answered by searching the forums.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.