Hello ... already impressed!

By Padraig39
Mar 16, 2007
  1. Earlier today, I logged in with a plea for help with PowerPoint Viewer 2007. A couple of hours later, I had three replies. Already! One from a soldier in Iraq! Such friendly and prompt support makes me grateful. For now, I have solved the problem by using PowerPoint 2003; but, thanks to each of you.

Ordinarily, I am not much for forums of this nature, as I am not able to understand everything ... though I've been on Internet nearly since it began, I have fallen behind. Too many other interests ... I am more at home when discussing life styles, spiritual matters, folding boats, fishing, Masonry and woodwork. Still, I am looking forward to contacts from any of you - about anything.

Padraig39 (that's the year of my birth)
  2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

3. kitty500cat

kitty500cat TS Evangelist Posts: 2,154   +6

Hi, welcome to TechSpot! :wave:

Please be sure to read the guide in my signature and to search Google and the TS forums before posting any questions. Enjoy your stay at TS!

Regards :)
  4. LinkedKube

LinkedKube TechSpot Project Baby Posts: 3,481   +44

I want to say welcome on behalf of the techspot noobs since we are often heard and cared for. Hope you enjoy your stay.
  5. Stacey

Stacey TS Rookie Posts: 146

Padraig39, hello and welcome to techspot. Hope you enjoy your stay.
  6. Tedster

Tedster Techspot old timer..... Posts: 6,000   +15

that soldier would be me. again, welcome.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.