Hello and Trojan-Spy.Win32@mx Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, this will be my first post. Hopefully everything goes well. I revently encountered the Trojan-Spy.Win32@mx problem. I read a bunch of post and went through the proper procedures( i think) here is the HJT log. I would apprieciate any comments as to if my system is clean.

PS i didnt quite understand one of the threads talking about the .exe processes and useing Hijackthis to "fix" certain ones.

Thanks
View attachment 10614

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Go and read the Trojan Pakes and other nasties preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT and AVG Antispyware logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of Auragon67 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Run HJT with no other programmes open. Click the scan button. Have HJT fix the following, by placing a tick in the little box next to(if there).

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [shawnotify] c:\progra~1\shaw\update\updateloader.exe /notify<Fix this if you don`t know what it is.

O18 - Protocol: bt2 - {1730B77B-F429-498F-9B15-4514D83C8294} - (no file)

O18 - Filter: application/x-bt2 - {6E1DDCE8-76BC-4390-9488-806E8FB1AD77} - (no file)

Click on the fix checked button.

Close HJT and reboot your computer.

Other than the above, your HJT log is clean.

Post a fresh HJT log and let me know if you`re still having problems.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of Auragon67 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back