Hello everybody!

By Gadget123
Jan 29, 2004
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My name is Bob (Gadget123)

I was searching for an answer and found this forum. I wish this had been around a few years ago when I built my first "homebuilt". There used to be a lot of folks at work to chat with about upgrades, problems and the like, but they are all gone now and beside...don't have a lot of time at work anymore.

Anyway I am glad I found TechSpot. I am having a few problems now and am considering another upgrade. It is nice to be able to read the different topics and thread. A lot of knowledge from folks out there just trying to learn and help.

P.S. How can I get one of these cool icons?

See ya in the funnies...threads I mean!
  2. Masque

Masque TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,212

At the top of the page, click on "UserCP". From there, click on Edit Options and then scroll to the bottom of the page and pick an Avatar.

Welcome to TechSpot. If you've got questions, find the proper area and post away. Somebody here will most surely try to find an answer for you.

Enjoy! :grinthumb
  3. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,745

Welcome to TechSpot. I hope you enjoy your time spent here.

Feel free to ask as many qustoins as you wish, or just soak up some knowledge already here.
  4. farmer

farmer Newcomer, in training Posts: 81

Hello Gadget123, I'm still kinda new here myself, so welcome aboard. The answers are everywhere here, so feel free to ask... :grinthumb

Later....
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.