Hello Everybody

By Big Paul
Sep 18, 2005
  1. My friends like to call me Big Paul. I'm a tech newbie, but I have hours of experience fixing computers because I'm usually the most patient person willing to take on the problems. Since my workplace has started relying on me for tech support, even though I have no formal training or job title for this purpose, I went back to school to get a degree in technology and information management.
    The computer I fix most often is my mom's Dell DIM4600C, Pentium 4 with 2.39GHz, 512 MB RAM, operating on Windows XP. If I post a question for another system, I'll include the details at that time.
    I recently was given a 6 yr. old Dell laptop that needs some work, so I'll probably have questions about getting up and running.
    My mom is a watercolor artist and photographer, and for years has wanted a Mac. I found a free Performa 6400 for her, and I may have need of help at times with that one, too.
    I don't even want to get started with the mess we call a network at our office. I actually have a tech support group coming soon to help me sort out issues on site. More than once I have wanted to stop using my brain and :knock: , so perhaps you folks can help save an innocent computer that had the misfortune to have dumb owners.
    --Big Paul
  2. Mictlantecuhtli

Mictlantecuhtli TS Evangelist Posts: 4,345   +11

So even your patience runs out? :giddy:

Welcome to TechSpot :)
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.