TechSpot

Hello everybody :)

By Hydrops
Feb 17, 2007
  1. Hi all,
    just found this place while trying to find a way to change the toolbar color in xp without having to install 3rd party programs. still haven't found a way to do it, so any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Anyways, glad I found it, it appears to be really cool, it's in my fave's now :)

2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 25,948   +19

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

I`m pleased to meet you and hope you enjoy your stay with us.

Would you please take a few moments to read the following. It will help to make your Techspot experience a more pleasurable one.

Techspot FAQ.

A message for all newcomers.

SNGX1275`s A guide to making a good post/thread.

Thanks.

Right click an empty part of your desktop and select properties. Click the appearance tab and click color scheme. There won`t be a lot available, I think it`s 3. Choose whichever one you want and click apply/ok.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

3. Hydrops

Hydrops TS Rookie Topic Starter

Hi Howard,
    thanks for the warm welcome :)
    Won't forget to read the faq's.
    thanks for the tip, but I know how to do that, what I want is to be able to change the color to a dark blue or black, simmilar to WMP11's frame or Vista's toolbar.
    I know I can do that with programs like Stardock, but I don't want to install a program just to change the toolbar's color.
    Any ideas ?
    Regards
    Bruno

4. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 25,948   +19

Mmm, maybe you`ll find THIS useful.

Regards Howard :)

5. Hydrops

Hydrops TS Rookie Topic Starter

Downloading it now, will look into it later on, almost 7.00 am here, I'm off to bed now. Will let you know how it goes.
    Thank you :)
    Good night.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.