Hello everyone.. and i apologize in advance..

By StillBlessed
Jan 5, 2010
  1. Hi everyone. My name is Blessed i am from New Jersey and i must be one of the least computer savy people i know.. seems like my 8 year old knows more than me. lol..

anyway im gonna take some time to read the forums... looks like there is alot of good info there. i was directed here by a friend who highly recommends this site.

I look forward to chatting with u all and thank u in advance for your help and patience!.
  2. dividebyzero

dividebyzero trainee n00b Posts: 4,891   +1,258

Welcome Blessed.
    Hope you enjoy your time here and I'm sure if you run into any computer issues your 8 year old can't diagnose, you'll find an answer here.....And if you're lucky it won't involve the use of a ball-peen hammer!

3. LookinAround

LookinAround Ex Tech Spotter Posts: 6,491   +183

Hi StillBlessed :wave:

Welcome to Techspot! And there's no reason to apologize for anything! We all started at one place or another. And we're all here to both
    > help where we can and
    > learn what more that we can
    So welcome to joining the ranks!

Here's some links you might find helpful while you're here
    • You can read how to post a new thread in this Guide
    • Before posting please review the Posting Guidelines
    • To access technical support please go to the Forums
    • If you ask for help, it helps others help you if include your basic system specs in your Profile. Any add'l detail can be added to your specific posts
    • You can access many other online TechSpot guides Here
    Enjoy your Stay
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.