Hello everyone, question about virus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello eveyone im new to the boards here,ive been reading the boars around here for a long time and noticed there is tons of good information floating around here.Sadly i finally came up with a reason to ask a question here. My avg spyware and antivirus programs have been finding some unwanted things ive done a bit of cleaning but im not sure if i have taken care of the problem.My avg found Trojan horse PSW.GENERIC3.TNC ,it also found Trojan horse downloader.small.58.AW.
My avg spywhare found Worm.Luder.A i have ran multiple scans with various tools after initially finding these things.Nothing seems to be turning up,im just wondering if i should be concerned ,this is my most recent HJT log

Does anyone see anything i need to be concerned about?If so any advice or suggestions would be appreciated.Also i don not use this machine for anything accept gaming and surfing the net so other than passwords i have no sensitive information floating around on this machine.

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Your HJT log is clean. However, you need to rename Hijackthis_v2.exe as per these instructions, then post a fresh HJT log.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of rbarnard only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

No worries mate.

The good news is, your HJT log is still clean.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of rbarnard only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back