Hello everyone the dummy is here

By CaGtwokg
Jul 2, 2009
  1. :wave: I have good reason for saying that .For I have only been useing a computer for 5 years. My first computer came from a very good friend and I hope they don't need it back . For the first day I used it I was able to delete 365 file oh well. I have purchased my own but that one is a problem child for there is only two things I have not replaced on it they are the mobo and processor. The only bad this is it is only two years old.
    That is why I came here to see if I can get someone to help me try to fix it right for a change.
    In the five years I have been running my computer I have been through more anti-virus program then one should have to use. I have surfed the web and did much reading and still don't understand somethings.
    That is why all I ask is if I ask a question please don't think I understand everything.
    I am still running my friend computer that has started with Windows 95 then 98 and all the way to XP SP2 (SP3 will not work ) .
    I just ordered a new one let see if I mess it up the first day.
    So if anyone needs a system messed up I know how to do it.
  2. B00kWyrm

B00kWyrm TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,436   +37

Hi CaGtwokg :wave:

I am not a mod, but let me offer a belated...
    Welcome to [​IMG] :grinthumb

When I arrived, one of the Mods welcomed me with these helpful hints.

You should read how to post a new thread in this Guide.

Before posting you should read all the Posting Guidelines.

To access technical support you may go to the Forums.

Many users like to post system specs in their Profile.
    System Specs are always helpful when you seek support, (see the first two suggestions).
    And helpers may ask that you post some of your specs in your thread.

You can access many other online TechSpot guides Here.

If you need a jump start, finding your way around, just post here, and I will try to get back to you in a day or two.

Enjoy your Stay :)
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.