Hello everyone!

By austin-tech
May 21, 2008
  1. Hello!

It's a real pleasure to meet all of you (in the virtual sense)! I look forward to sharing what I know and learning from the knowledge and wisdom that everyone has to share.

A little bit of history about myself, I work part time during the school year at the student help desk providing general basic troubleshooting to students and staff who come in. More recently I became the tech a local non-profit school for the deaf. I'm doing what I can to help the people here to protect their pc's from viruses, spyware, and keep the computers up to date with Windows updates. I want to be as helpful as I can so when I don't know the answer to issues I come to places like this for some assistance, and needless to say I and the people at the school really appreciate your helpful advice!

I know a little bit about computers, but I can't claim to be an expert. I love trying to fix things and learning new stuff, but I usually err on the side of caution or go for the fresh start (ie. reformat).

This is my first time joining an online pc-tech community so please bear with me as I learn the ropes of how to post.

I've read the sticked threads about the general posting rules, and the new user posting rules but feel free to correct me if I need it!

Have a nice day!
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.