Hello Everyone!

By bignav88
May 30, 2008
  1. Hey how's it going everyone? Hope everythin all good. My name is nav and I'm obviously a new member on this, what seems to be, a very helpful forum. This is my first post but certainly won't be the last one!

I am pleased to join this forum as I have came across a quite a lot of times when i was trying to fix my computer, even though I wasn't even a member at the time, it still proved to be very beneficial to me so I just wanna say Hi to all the people here and hope to get to know you a bit better soon :)

P.S- I've also just posted my first problem with my computer in the Windows/Os thread, just have a look at it please to see if you can help me deal with the issue. Thanks a million for your time!

2. raybay

raybay TS Evangelist Posts: 7,241   +9

Welcome, BigNAV88, we hope to learn a lot from you. Be sure to read all the guides as soon as you can. They will make you more knowledgeable, and you will get better responses to queries as a result.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.