TechSpot

Hello Everyone!

By DaLatinHacker
Nov 12, 2009
  1. Hi everybody, my name is Franko and I am currently going to school for Multimedia&Designs at DeVry University. I am 20 years old and I reside in Hollywood Florida. My hobbies are playing Video Games from time to time I play mostly Strategy games like (World Of War Craft, Star Craft, Diablo and some others) and I also like to read and write poetry. I am into Drawling ever since I was a little boy and I have had that talent ever since I remember. I am here to learn about my computer and more about software and hardware how it works and how to fix it and how to prevent from getting anything in your computer and also how to optimize it in a way where it runs super smooth at top potential and can have several processes running and not have a problem. Well right now I am also working on a Book that I am writing and I also work on remodeling on my spare time so if anyone live around my area that needs to fix a bathroom or kitchen give me a holler. Any how it was a pleasure to meet you all and I hope we all learn something here from the pro's and what they have to teach us. I also give thanks to the WebMasters and makers of this site and give extra thanks for all the help and advice you give all of us. Thanks for your feedback be back soon.

Sincerely, Franko

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.