TechSpot

Hello Everyone

By DSL-Expert
Jul 11, 2004
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just thought I should drop a line and tell everyone who I am. My names Colin and I recently went into business for myself. I used to install networks and perform retrofits, then I fell into broadband sales. Oddly I never fancied myself a salesman, yet I found I enjoyed helping people with their broadband problems. The only thing I didn't like was the company I was working for and it's "underhanded" practices shall we say. So I set out on my own, and by that I mean ALONE! hah hah hah (hear the echo in here?) I have no one to back me up when the PC questions from my customers and friends get tough ("I'm just a network guy eh" doesn't cut it when people need real answers!) So basically I'm hoping to become part of techspot's forum commmunity. I look forward to providing answers to the questions I know the answers to, and get help for questions I alone cannot answer!

freeDSLsearch.com
    Free spyware detection and removal tools, free broadband speed test!
  2. Masque

Masque TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,212

:wave: Welcome To TechSpot :wave: Colin.

It's a pleasure having a person with a slightly different expertise here. I'm sure there'll be many with some problems you can help with and if you need help....well.....you know where to post. :D
  3. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,745

Best of luck to you in your newest endeavors, and I think you have found a great community to become a part of and learn from. I can't wait to learn something from you as well :)
  4. STK

STK TS Rookie Posts: 138

:wave: WELCOME :wave:
  5. DSL-Expert

DSL-Expert TS Rookie Topic Starter

Much thanks for the warm welcome!
  6. young&wild

young&wild TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,268

Welcome aboard!

Enjoy your stay.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.