Hello everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all. I am glad I finally found a place like this that might help me fix my new computer that I dont have to pay for.

I have build all of my previous computers and have never really has some unsolvable problems. About 6 months ago I bouthgt the parts to a super computer so that I could game at maximum coolness. The parts came in and I put the computer together. Well I had to buy 2 different types of RAM afterwards because i was dumb and bought some DDR2 memory and the other set just plain didnt work.

Well I finally got some memory that worked but it only works in the B slots(I dont understand why because the motherboard manual said that the A slots have to equal the B slots[i have 4 slots and 2 1gig sticks of memory])

For some reason I cannot add my antivirus software or else it locks up hardcore and I have to start in safe mode to system restore. Besides that I am getting the blue screen of death almost constantly. The 2 that I get are "PFN_LIST_CORRUPT" and "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL".

One ofthe posts I read here had a link on how to fix the PFN error but it was a dead link. I really want to get this computer to work but I have been working on it for 6 months and I have already wasted $50 on come crappy computer repair place who did nothing that I didnt and wouldnt give me my computer back unless I paid for it just to have the same errors when I got back home and poweredit up. So can anyone help?

I unfortunately cannot help,

Post this thread in another area specific for such problems. Not many people look in the "introduce yourself" area prepared to help people out.

Regards,

Korrupt

Hello Boraxed and welcome to Techspot.

korrupt is quite right about the need to post this in the correct forum.

You might also want to take a look at this thread HERE.

Thread moved to the Windows OS forum.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back