TechSpot

Hello everyone

By TCool
Aug 4, 2006
  1. I've been around here for a couple months now, not really too active here until recently. I like to read through peoples problems and the solutions, lots of good information in there. I just noticed this board and thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Tim, I'm 22, live in northcentral wisconsin and after a couple year long break from school(more like 4 years) I've finally decided to get back in school. I'll be starting work on my bachelors for web development in about a month. I like to think I know a little bit about computers, I took interest in them when I was about 10 and have learned a lot about fixing problems and stuff since then. I am no super expert though like some of you guys on here, so if you see me make a really bad suggestion feel free to e-smack me, I won't take it personally. Sometimes I just think I know what I'm talking about when I really don't. :stickout:

2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

Hello TCool and welcome to Techspot.

I usually say, I hope you enjoy your stay with us, but you`re obviously already enjoying it lol.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

3. TCool

TCool TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 64

Ofcourse, lots of good info here. So far, you guys have helped me with getting my internet working, fixing my dads computer, and gave some good advice on water cooling my system. I'll prolly be around here bugging you guys for a good long time. :D

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.