Hello everyone

By joop912
Dec 21, 2007
  1. Hi, everybody. A few days ago I had this bios password on this laptop(latitude D800). I was stuck like most people in that situation. So I decided to search the web and founded a forum that was full a smart people that knew there stuff. That forum was this place. With all the help I got just reading I decided to join. I now have TS saved in my favorite and my passion for computers is rekindled. Oh yea Happy Holidays.
  2. hamas123

hamas123 TS Maniac Posts: 482

3. Daveskater

Daveskater Banned Posts: 1,687

Hello, joop912, and welcome to Techspot :wave:

Please take a moment to read the following threads to make your experience here as enjoyable as possible :)

Message for all newcomers

SNGX1275's Guide to making a good post/thread

The Techspot FAQ

If you could take a minute to fill in some of your profile information that would be helpful to all members of the forum :)
    Knowing someone's location in the world can be extremely helpful, even if you just put a country.

Also remember to post any problems or questions that you have in the appropriate forums

It's good to meet you and I hope you enjoy it here :)
  4. hamas123

hamas123 TS Maniac Posts: 482

Whats the point of telling joop to read a message for newcomers and sngx's guide to msking s good post/thread when i alread have told joop that.
  5. Eddie_42

Eddie_42 TS Rookie Posts: 173

its dave's classic...youll see it in all the newcomer threads

Welcome to TS, glad you found some help here.
  6. Daveskater

Daveskater Banned Posts: 1,687

I didn't mean to offend you mate, I just have the whole thing in a notepad document so I just copy and paste it and put the user name in. Sometimes I add bits on to customize it a bit for them though ;)

True, and I like the name Dave's Classic :D Too bad it's already saved on my pc as Techspot.txt otherwise I'd change it :haha:
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.