TechSpot

Hello Fellow Members, I just signed up

By detro
Dec 3, 2007
  1. Hello to all TechSpot members.

I am very glad to join to this great resource and looking forward to reading the useful advices.

I am hope that I, perhaps, be able to reply with some useful or at least interesting posts and advices.

2. Jase123

Jase123 Banned Posts: 1,012

3. momok

momok TS Rookie Posts: 2,265

Hi there detro, nice to meet you.

We welcome your stay and hope you enjoy it. Look forward to seeing your input around in our forums! =)

4. Daveskater

Daveskater Banned Posts: 1,687

Hello, detro, and welcome to Techspot :wave:

If you could take a minute to fill in some of your profile information that would be helpful to all members of the forum :)
    Knowing someone's location in the world can be extremely helpful, even if you just put a country.

It's good to meet you and I hope you enjoy it here :)

5. ebwiz

ebwiz TS Rookie

New guy myself

Welcome! Just signed up myself. Looking foward to getting to know some of the folks here!

6. hamas123

hamas123 TS Maniac Posts: 482

Welcome to techspot detro and ebwiz! , see you both in the forums ;) :D :wave:

7. Daveskater

Hello, ebwiz, and welcome to Techspot :wave:

Please see the links that me and Jase123 have supplied above and enjoy your stay with us :)

8. detro

detro TS Member Topic Starter

Hello Daveskater,

Thank you for welcome message.

I want inform everybody that my English is not to goo and I hope that you an other fellow members understand and don,t be offended.

I already edit my profile. If you find that something missing, please tell me and I correct.

9. Daveskater

Don't worry about the English, mate, just do what you can :)

If you could go to your profile and scroll down to where it says Location (after Biography but before System Specs) and fill that in, it would be very helpful :)

10. detro

detro TS Member Topic Starter

Hello Daveskater,

Thanks for your comforting words about my English.

I hope that remain me enough time to improve.

I fill in fields you remind me to.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.