TechSpot

Hello Fellow Members, I just signed up

By detro
Dec 3, 2007
  1. Hello to all TechSpot members.

I am very glad to join to this great resource and looking forward to reading the useful advices.

I am hope that I, perhaps, be able to reply with some useful or at least interesting posts and advices.

2. Jase123

Jase123 Banned Posts: 1,122

3. momok

momok TS Rookie Posts: 2,272

Hi there detro, nice to meet you.

We welcome your stay and hope you enjoy it. Look forward to seeing your input around in our forums! =)

4. Daveskater

Daveskater Banned Posts: 2,031

Hello, detro, and welcome to Techspot :wave:

If you could take a minute to fill in some of your profile information that would be helpful to all members of the forum :)
    Knowing someone's location in the world can be extremely helpful, even if you just put a country.

It's good to meet you and I hope you enjoy it here :)

5. ebwiz

ebwiz TS Rookie

New guy myself

Welcome! Just signed up myself. Looking foward to getting to know some of the folks here!

6. hamas123

hamas123 TS Maniac Posts: 499

Welcome to techspot detro and ebwiz! , see you both in the forums ;) :D :wave:

7. Daveskater

Hello, ebwiz, and welcome to Techspot :wave:

Please see the links that me and Jase123 have supplied above and enjoy your stay with us :)

8. detro

detro TS Rookie Topic Starter

Hello Daveskater,

Thank you for welcome message.

I want inform everybody that my English is not to goo and I hope that you an other fellow members understand and don,t be offended.

I already edit my profile. If you find that something missing, please tell me and I correct.

9. Daveskater

Don't worry about the English, mate, just do what you can :)

If you could go to your profile and scroll down to where it says Location (after Biography but before System Specs) and fill that in, it would be very helpful :)

10. detro

detro TS Rookie Topic Starter

Hello Daveskater,

Thanks for your comforting words about my English.

I hope that remain me enough time to improve.

I fill in fields you remind me to.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.