TechSpot

Hello from gr

By grippon
Oct 29, 2010
Post New Reply
  1. Hello
    The name's Graham. I edit a small press magazine, hence a lot of DTP, and am an amateur photographer and am learning digital imaging manipulation. Computer knowledge is through business user training plus self taught hardware and software reading and practise - which means I'm confident but not overconfident and have big gaps in tech know-how.
    I use my computer a lot, can usually solve straightforward problems but won't mess about if I don't understand - hence joining this forum. and, of course, I have a problem!

2. ravisunny2

ravisunny2 TS Ambassador Posts: 1,980   +11

Hi Graham :wave:

Welcome to [​IMG] :grinthumb

You can read how to post a new thread in this Guide.

Before posting you should read all the Posting Guidelines.

To access technical support you may go to the Forums.

Many users like to post system specs in their Profile.

System Specs are always helpful when you seek support, (see the first two suggestions).
    And helpers may ask that you post some of your specs in your thread.

You can access many other online TechSpot guides Here.

Enjoy your Stay :)

3. treyjunkin

treyjunkin TS Rookie

Great Site

I'm into technology, computers, metaphysics, spirituality, fitness, nutrition, music and cool things. I have just started making and customizing wordpress websites which is getting better as I get more great information. Love this site, it's so cool and has so much good advice and info.

4. ravisunny2

ravisunny2 TS Ambassador Posts: 1,980   +11

A very warm welcome to you, too, treyjunkin.