TechSpot

Hello from Hivelocity Hosting's GM

By Hivelocity
Jun 2, 2005
  1. Hello Everyone,

My name is Steven Eschweiler. I am the General Manager at Hivelocity Hosting. I found this site while looking for some information on bios updates of Asus motherboards. The forums on Techspot gave me just the information I was looking for. Well done!!! I hope to return the favor to the community soon by frequenting this site and lending my 2 cents when I can.

Hivelocity is a hosting company based in Tampa, Florida. We own and maintain our own data center in downtown Tampa. If anyone is ever in need of some great hosting services, I am of course, very happy to help you. You can find information at www.hivelocity.net. We will always negotiate great pricing for those who find us on Techspot.com.

I will be in Chicago this weekend and most of next week for a hosting convention called Hostcon. If anyone is in the Chicago area and wanting to discuss potential business or a strategic partnership send an email to steve@hivelocity.net.

Best of luck to everyone at Techspot.

Regards,
    Steve Eschweiler
    General Manager
    steve@hivelocity.net

2. AtK SpAdE

AtK SpAdE TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,495

I checked out the site, thats a very impressive serivce you offer. Anyways welcome to techspot. :cool:

sean

3. Hivelocity

Hivelocity TS Rookie Topic Starter

Thanks for the welcome. We actually offer more than what is on our site so if you have a specific need email me and I will work up a quote. I hope to have a new updated site very soon.

4. Julio Franco

Julio Franco TechSpot Editor Posts: 7,059   +646

Welcome to the community... notice however that advertising is not permitted. I'm not referring to the comments found in this thread but the other one you opened in the 'Hot Deals' board, under different circumstances that would have get you banned.

5. Hivelocity

Hivelocity TS Rookie Topic Starter

I do not want to break any of the rules. I was under the impression we could advertise our services in the Hot Deals forum. If I am wrong then please correct me. I joined the forum to learn and help, thought I would post my service while I was checking it out. I will check out the rules again.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.