TechSpot

Hello from MouseMan

By MouseMan
Aug 6, 2009
  1. Hello,
    New to the board! Glad someone is out here talking about this stuff!
    I use to be grreat with DOS machines and Win3.11 but after a while I just needed to work not tinker around inside my box all the time. :) I love computers and I am very amazed by how far we've come in 20 years!

I'm a CADD operator in a one-man-show, small business, designing buildings from a doghouse - 100K square feet. Been doing this for 20yrs now. It has been fun! Love working with people and making their dreams of 'home' come true.. and they can see it even before they turn a shovel of dirt. :) Troubleshooting on-site problems & dealing with engineers; stuff like that. Have to be involved onsite to see how things go up or take in the comments//criticism of contractors/framers so that I can learn/improve my designs. If you're not learning/changing; your stagnate and dead in the water.:grinthumb

All things tech are cool! I like working with wood, can't go to a Home Depot or I come out with a house package in hand and a maxed out creditline :D Love Cars, Astronomy, Occasional model building to get my mind off work, and cutting constantly trying to irradicate my dreaded blackberry bushes.

Thanks for having this forum out here! I'm sure I'll get a lot out of it!:cool:

2. strategic

strategic TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,020

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.