TechSpot

Hello!From Spun_1

By spun_1
Apr 28, 2003
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I so far work for HP here in California.I LOVE building comps and cars.Besides the two pcs you see in my profile I also have 4 others all networked.Im a total game head and right now playing IGI2(Last level)I usally only play first shooters and command and conquer.,Also right now I built a 4x show winner Datsun ZX and is going to be in the 2004 Z calendar.The car Im currently building is a 73 240Z with a 383,525hp.My personal cal plate reads VPR SLAR so I better be able to do so.I look forward getting to know ya all and trying to help out as much as I can.Thank you.
  2. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,745

That is awesome. I'd have to say that I am into cars just as much as I am computers. I just got done rebuilding a 2001 Blazer Xtreme that I got from a junk yard totaled. That was a fun project. Those Z's are nice cars too. I need to get a job so I can start on an old camaro.
  3. spun_1

spun_1 TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 44

Thanks poertner. Yeah Id love to find an old camero.My first car and the car I learned to drive in was was my dads 68 camero that he bought new when I was 4.I also wish I could find the car in your avatar.Take care.
  4. Phantasm66

Phantasm66 TS Rookie Posts: 6,504   +6

Welcome.

Please enjoy your stay.
  5. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,745

My dad and I are in the process of rebuilding that as well :)
    We are taking a 55 Chevy body, and putting it onto an 87 Corvette undercarriage. So it will have a 'Vette engine and suspension and frame, but will be modded enough to accept the 55 body. It is going to be one sweet ride when it is finished.
  6. spun_1

spun_1 TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 44

Sounds like a major project but sweet ride when its done.Thanks Phantasm66.Good to here from someone across the big pond.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.