Hello!From Spun_1

By spun_1
Apr 28, 2003
  1. I so far work for HP here in California.I LOVE building comps and cars.Besides the two pcs you see in my profile I also have 4 others all networked.Im a total game head and right now playing IGI2(Last level)I usally only play first shooters and command and conquer.,Also right now I built a 4x show winner Datsun ZX and is going to be in the 2004 Z calendar.The car Im currently building is a 73 240Z with a 383,525hp.My personal cal plate reads VPR SLAR so I better be able to do so.I look forward getting to know ya all and trying to help out as much as I can.Thank you.
  2. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,172

That is awesome. I'd have to say that I am into cars just as much as I am computers. I just got done rebuilding a 2001 Blazer Xtreme that I got from a junk yard totaled. That was a fun project. Those Z's are nice cars too. I need to get a job so I can start on an old camaro.
  3. spun_1

spun_1 TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 41

Thanks poertner. Yeah Id love to find an old camero.My first car and the car I learned to drive in was was my dads 68 camero that he bought new when I was 4.I also wish I could find the car in your avatar.Take care.
  4. Phantasm66

Phantasm66 TS Rookie Posts: 5,734   +7

Please enjoy your stay.
  5. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,172

My dad and I are in the process of rebuilding that as well :)
    We are taking a 55 Chevy body, and putting it onto an 87 Corvette undercarriage. So it will have a 'Vette engine and suspension and frame, but will be modded enough to accept the 55 body. It is going to be one sweet ride when it is finished.
  6. spun_1

spun_1 TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 41

Sounds like a major project but sweet ride when its done.Thanks Phantasm66.Good to here from someone across the big pond.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.