TechSpot

Hello from texas

By TLFETTLED
Dec 28, 2005
  1. :wave: Dropped into let you folks know i realy enjoy reading your post's in the forums! There is a lot of good information ,to learn from in here and i'll continue to read on ! wish the best for all of you folks have a good one ill see you in the funny papers!

2. Mictlantecuhtli

Mictlantecuhtli TS Evangelist Posts: 4,345   +11

Hi, welcome to TechSpot :)

3. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

Hello TLFETTLED and welcome to Techspot.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

4. Tedster

Tedster Techspot old timer..... Posts: 6,000   +15

WHERE in Texas..... I'm in El Paso..... soon to be in Killeen.... (I hate Killeen)

:(

5. TLFETTLED

TLFETTLED TS Rookie Topic Starter

paris texas

6. MonkeyMan

MonkeyMan TS Rookie Posts: 45

Hello, and welcome, and your right, there is a numerous amount of information, and knowledge, that can be learned by talking on these forums. It's all very beneficial personally. I hope you enjoy posting, because I most certainly do.

7. Tedster

hmmmmm.... you're WAY east of me. Of course it doesn't get farther west than el paso....

"The sun is ris, the sun is set, and I ain't out of Texas yet....."

8. TLFETTLED

TLFETTLED TS Rookie Topic Starter

fart smeller

I try to maintain my ego but i appreciat you beating the drum for me thanks!

9. Tedster

um, wasn't born a texan...... (grew up in Maryland, or as we southerners like to say "Murlind"), but I have lived in El Paso off and on for about 8-9 years....

It's pretty nice here - not like the rest of Texas. I like the desert. I like the southwest best.

10. Shadowrunner

Shadowrunner TS Rookie Posts: 106

Howdy there, what part y'all live in? lol, Im yankin your chain, im in australia.

11. Tedster

precisely why I don't claim to be Texan (although I live here.) I'm a legal resisdent of Washington State and born in Maryland. (All legal under the soldiers & sailors act of 1969)

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.