Hello-Hello

By Roberthansjorg
Mar 23, 2005
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'ts nice to be invited to introduce oneself. I only found this forum
    by accident yesterday.
    I'm not a newbie. Been tinkering for a couple of years. Like you probably I build my own kit. Occasionaly I come across something that the manual doesn't seem to cover and the distributors know nothing about and it's hard to get a response from the manufacturer because they're in Taiwan and don't have a local office. :cool:
    So it's nice to have somewhere to go like TechSpot.
    I'm based in Bristol, England- with a family and do video editing as a hobby.
    That's why I tend to go for high performance hardware.
    Incidently, for a living I operate some of those very large earth moving machines with the big wheels or catapillar tracks and spend a lot of time trying NOT to crush ground workers, some of whom seem to be irrationally over confident about their own safety on a construction site.
    regards
    roberthansjorg
    ;)
  2. isatippy

isatippy Newcomer, in training Posts: 593

Hello :wave: :wave:
  3. Phantasm66

Phantasm66 Newcomer, in training Posts: 6,504

Hello, I am very pleased to meet you. There is a lot that these forums can offer you, and I am sure much that you can offer back. Pleased to meet you.
  4. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso Newcomer, in training Posts: 25,948   +17

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.