Hello! I am here for help

By timrandles
Mar 28, 2009
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi My name is Tim Randles,

I just recently purchased a copy of Medal Of Honor: Allied Assault for the PC, and I can't get it to download properly, it keep telling me I need the newest version of DirectX, and I got it already. what can I do! I nee help, Please someone help me, it says that after it tries to install directx 8, that it is an invalid key and set up stops.
    if u can help please!
    It tells me that the setup can not intialize properly, on medal of honor.exe, then it says invalid registration key and it shuts down.
  2. EXCellR8

EXCellR8 The Conservative Posts: 2,278

If you're running XP, download and install the latest version of DirectX 9c manually from the Microsoft website, and then try installing the game. Also, make sure you have the latest video drivers installed for your video card.

For future reference, post your technical issues in one of the Hardware & Tweaking or Operating Systems & Software forums, instead of a sub-forum. Your questions are more likely to be responded to when posted there.
  3. kimsland

kimsland Ex-TechSpotter Posts: 18,353

Hi timrandles :wave:

Welcome to [​IMG] :grinthumb

Please read how to post a new thread in this Guide

Before posting please read all the Posting Guidelines

To access technical support please go to the Forums

It is customary to post your system specs in your Profile

You can access many other online TechSpot guides Here

Enjoy your Stay :)
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.