Hello, I'm ComputerN00b.

By ComputerN00b
Jul 1, 2008
  1. As you can probably guess I'm not so great with computers.
    I've been on computers a lot in the past few years, although never understood them in the least.
    Lately I've been having some problems thats I have no idea how to fix. If it wouldn't bother anyone too much, could someone direct me to where I can make a topic about a problem I'm having and hopefully someone can help me out?
  2. Whiffen

Whiffen TS Rookie Posts: 235

Just select the closest topic according to the help you need and click "New post"

Is it a hardware problem? The physical parts of the computer. My computer wont turn on! My computer makes strange noises! My computer is really hot! I bought new hardware and it wont work! My computer randomly restarts! My keyboard wont respond!

Or is it a software problem? The programs on the computer, like an Operating System (Windows XP, Linux, Mac, etc.) or game. I have a virus! My games keep crashing! I get an error message! My computer wont boot up! This program wont work! How can I recover these files!
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.