TechSpot

Hello, I'm Farmer

By farmer
Dec 6, 2003
  1. Title says it all, and I want to say hello to all the regulars. I was here some time ago and sorta kinda got driven away by a mod that seemed on a mission. Hope he's not here, but guess I'll find out. I hope you all take the time to get to know me, and I'll do the same. Anyway, hello, and pleased to meet you all...

BTW, I have Intel, hope I don't get run out right away for that... j/k

Later....

2. Phantasm66

Phantasm66 TS Rookie Posts: 5,734   +7

Hello Farmer.

3. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,172

Welcome aboard farmer, I hope you enjoy your time spent here. And lets just hope the mod thing doesn't happen again.

4. farmer

farmer TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 48

Thanks for the welcome guys, it means a lot...

Far as the mod thing, I'm a bit more in the know now, and I think I can post smarter replys, and I hope you all have no need to correct any posts, (Hopefully)...

Hope you can bear with me til I learn the in's and out's of the site, and I hope I can contribute in some small way...

Later....

5. Vehementi

Vehementi TechSpot Paladin Posts: 2,704

Welcome back Farmer! :wave:

How's your P4P800 Deluxe? I'm thinking of buying one.

6. farmer

farmer TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 48

Thanks for the welcome Vehementi, it's appreciated...

As for the mobo, real quickly, it has been terrific. Has OC'ed right up there with the big boys and been stable all the while. It's a Rev1 board, bought right at release. It does have it's limits tho, meaning it's not the P4C800-E. It is a tad bit limited compared to the Canterwood boards. Depending on your usage, I could recommend it highly...

Later....

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.