TechSpot

Hello, I'm new to your site

By tammylynn58
May 20, 2009
  1. I really dont know how i found you other than searching to fix a problem with my new webcam,I bought a gigaware from radio shack and it worked fine last week,now today window says no connection,so i was trying to find officinal site to download another softwear fore it,,,,,i cant seem to find the disc that came with it so yes i a problem,,,,,maybe one of you berrent people could help,,,,thanks,,,,i donot understand your site and actually what its about so i amm just going to check it out,,,,,again thanks for having me,Tammy white,

2. Magnet12

Magnet12 TS Rookie

Hi Newbie

Hello Tammylynn58:
    I also am new to this site and at first quite frustrated. I am also new to Windows. I never even blogged and some of the directions assume you know the terminology. There are many,many great gurus on this site that are willing to help others and sometimes you may come across one that doesn't want you to even post. Please be patient and read the directions.I have been browsing thru the forums for many questions that I have are already answered and you gain a better understanding of what you are dealing with.I started out very friendly and shared too much of myself.Then read several posts and was duly put in my place. Some of these folks literally grew up inside a computer and want to help you.
    Though just a newbie also, I am pretty sure you need the code from your CD. If you saved the receipt the company just mite assist you by phone and download your info directly for you. If it were me I would bring up the company site, find the contact number and talk to a person.If they help you then give the product a good endorsement for that action. Goodluck....Magnet12

3. AndrestheBean

AndrestheBean TS Rookie Posts: 207

tammylyn58

post a new thread with the title

"Webcam Error"

in forums such as windows os, hardware, and software.

im sure someone will help you.

nobody really responds to... Hi im new. hahaha

4. AndrestheBean

AndrestheBean TS Rookie Posts: 207

i might be able to help if you give me specific details, like the

brand and model.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.