TechSpot

Hello im new

By Drkshadow120
Nov 23, 2009
  1. Hi
    i am new here and this is the first time ever that i have posted in a forum.
    my English and writing is not that good so i am sry in advance for all the grammatical and spelling errors you will be seeing from me in the future.
    I'm very inexperience and incompetent when it come to computers, sry and thx in advance to anyone helping me in the future so please be patient with me.
    i have read (well more like skim through since i was getting a headache from so much reading lol) several of your rules and guides thx for them they do help a lot.
    I'm a little afraid of posting my problems that i really need help with right now (the guides and rules kinda scare me a little i dont want to mess up in posting or break any rules and not get any help) but i will eventually get to it in a couple of days.
    thank you for this forum as it helps a lot of ppl and thank you for any future assistance.

lol as u can c i tend to ramble a lot instead of just leaving a simple hi, sry about that.

As for my hobbies i enjoy watching anime, reading manga, and playing video games.

2. B00kWyrm

B00kWyrm TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,436   +37

Hi Drkshadow :wave:

I am not a mod, but
    Welcome to [​IMG] :grinthumb

Relax a bit...
    If you make a mistake, most will cut you some slack, and help you get going in the right direction.

When I arrived, one of the Mods welcomed me with these helpful hints.

You should read how to post a new thread in this Guide.

Before posting you should read all the Posting Guidelines.

To access technical support you may go to the Forums.

Many users like to post system specs in their Profile.
    System Specs are always helpful when you seek support, (see the first two suggestions).
    And helpers may ask that you post some of your specs in your thread.

You can access many other online TechSpot guides Here.

One other suggestion, if I may: It is usually best to avoid the "texting" shortcuts. ("sry" etc).

Enjoy your Stay :)

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.