Hello / Motherboard Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone,
My name is Faruk ( Meridian Spica), currently working in the financial sector but enjoy working on computers, ofcourse until I mess up everything.
Recently Iwas cleaning my PC Compaq SR1211NX with Air, for a long time until the can released cold air which was blowing directly on my motherboard.
My fan and computer started acting up, fan going on and off.
Then I removed a 4 PIN socket directly from the M/Board, okay the fan worked okay but now my monitor not working.
Removed the motherboard just to find out, cannot find part for it..
Can someone guide me which generic m/board would be compatible, here are my PC details:
Celeron 330 (P) 2.66 GHz
533 MHz Front side bus
Socket 478
Chipset
Intel 845GV
Motherboard
Manufacturer: MSI
Motherboard Name: MS-6577
Compaq motherboard name: giovani2-GL6

Thanks in advance
MERIDIAN

First of all, welcome to techspot, and have you tried other monitors in the computer, or a seperate graphic card?

Yes I Tried With Other Monitors But I Have Not Tried With A Seprate Graphic Card. It Means I Have To Go Get A Graphic Card, Can You Advice Me Which One Will Be Compatible With My System

Thanks In Advance For Your Help

Netwokring Problems/file And Printer Sharing

:confused:
I NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE.
I HAVE 2 COMPUTERS, ONE MY HOST AND PC 2 LAPTOP WIRELESS. I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO SHARE THE PRINTER AND FILE BUT HAVE REACHED A DEAD END. I HAVE TRIED DOING EVERYTHING I CAN, RUNNING A NETWORK WIZARD, HAVE ENABLED MY NETBIOU, CHECK MY FILE AND PRINTER SHARING AND SO FAR I CAN SEE ON EACH COMPTER THE OTHER COMPUTER BUT WHEN I TRY TO ACCESS THE COMPUTERS THROUGH MY NETWORK PLACES IT GIVES ME AN ERROR MESSAGE, ACCESS DENIED, CONTACT YOUR ADMIN,,,
CAN YOU PLEASE ADVICE,

THANKS IN ADVANCE

FARUK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back