Hello, New Kat here

By kat4spot
Apr 16, 2006
  1. Hello all,

New to this Forum, been on a few others like Aquarium fish related, Burning CDs, but this is the first time i needed help on fixing my PC. I am 42 years old, male, married, living down South. I didnt have many virus related problems because my old pc used Win98, and my internet modem connection was very fragile (to say the least) so i was not up to date. Now i upgraded to XP and a broadband connection, still i kept safe by only surfing to places i knew were not at risk, my wife uses our PC to get classes online and me, well, a little work related, but usually just for amusement.
    By getting in some of these forums, i have learned a great deal for my fish hobby and for burning better quality CDs for myself. Next challenge, burning movies so i can watch them on my TV, for now download them and watch them on my pc, avi files. I want to start a small personal collection, but i still need to learn, first attempts got my very lousy quality.

Very glad to be here, this forum looks pretty cool, a lot of bright people. Hope i can help out also.

Sincerely Kat4spot
  2. SOcRatEs

SOcRatEs TechSpot Paladin Posts: 966

Hello! Welcome to TechSpot!

I think you'll find it nice here. :grinthumb
  3. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

Hello kat4spot and welcome to Techspot.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.