Hello......newbie here!

By Shemyaza
Aug 14, 2003
  1. Howzit :knock:

Total newbie here. Can't think of too much to say except I know nothing but learn quickly.

Will that do?

:angel: :stickout:
  2. Phantasm66

Phantasm66 TS Rookie Posts: 5,734   +7

Man, I'm getting greetings fatigue right now with all the new members we are getting!

Nonetheless, I am very pleased to make your acquaintence.

That's all that's required. If you pay attention and get stuck into all of this stuff, and few years will go by, and hey presto your an expert!

My best advice is to try to answer as much as you ask, try to read as much as possible (and I mean, as MUCH as possible!) and ask lots of questions.

Right now, I am busy learning a lot about some things I don't know much about (object orientated programming.) I don't know a lot (practically nothing). In computing, you will always be learning about something. It doesn't matter how long you are into it - its so HUGE and goes on for ever and ever. But its a galaxy full of wonders, as you shall discover.
  3. Shemyaza

Shemyaza TS Rookie Topic Starter

Thanks darlin.........good advice. Seems the more I read and listen, the more I realise I don't know!

:eek: :D ;)
  4. StormBringer

StormBringer TS Rookie Posts: 2,244

Welcome aboard.

When you reach that conclusion, you understand more than most will ever know.
  5. JSR

JSR Banned Posts: 592

Greetings fatigue?

LMAO.........hehe, yeah, we're gettin' popular around here or sumpthin'................anyways, welcome:wave:
  6. Shemyaza

Shemyaza TS Rookie Topic Starter

Thanks for the welcome guys. Believe me, a gal has got to go somewhere for her technical information!

;) :D :blush:
  7. JSR

JSR Banned Posts: 592

Oh geez

Listen sweetie, you're gonna be like honey to the........swarm.........of bees....... that will be stumbling over each other to help, but isn't that what life's all about? ;) ............anyways, someone, i'm sure will be willing to help you along your way, have a nice stay.
  8. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,172

Nice to see you around. I hope we can help you with any problems you might have, or just simply get to know you better. :)
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.